Founded in 2005, Toyako Academy went from a humble space at the rooftop of Johor jaya shop lot to a 2500sqf Austin V Square today. Its remarkable growth and success came from none other than Tommy Leong, founder and Chief Creative Director of Toyako group of Salons and Academy. Thanks to his vision and commitment, we have taken the lead to become the Industry leader in Hairdressing Education.
• Shampoo & Blow-dry Technique
• Hair Science & Biology
• Hair & Scalp Diagnosis and Care
• Basic Perm Theory & Techniques
• Styling & Setting Techniques
• Basic Precision Cutting Skills
• Health & Safety on Hairdressing
• Assisting with the reception duties
• Hair Care & Hair Styling Products Knowledge
• How to provide effective Customer Consultation
• Complete all the Basic and Cutting skills + Blow-dry & Styling
• Theories on Face Shapes + Matching
• Basic Color Theory, Formulas & Application Techniques
• Color & Highlights Techniques
• Advanced & Fashion Hair Perm (Including: Rebonding & Digital Perm)
• Complete all the necessary Styling Techniques
• How to advise & consult with clients
• Complete Reception Duties
• Salon Management
• A Recap of all Basic Cutting & Other Techniques
• Transformation from Basic/Classic Cuts to
Creative Fashion Cutting Skills
• Fashion+Creative Color + Highlight Techniques
• Improve Services to a Client
- May use Cheque, Cash or Credit Card to settle the payment.
- Student is required to pay 50% of total course fees before the course start, balance course fee 50% has to be fully settled after a month. Total course fees is divided into 3 installments.
- Upon the first course fees being paid, you are enrolled and confirmed as the Toyako Hair Academy Students.
- A full set of hair tools are included in the course fees.
- The training hours of the students are based on 3 days scheme, from Monday to Wednesday
- Class starts at 11 a.m till 6 p.m
- For Diploma Enrollment Students, you will have a maximum of one year period to complete the syllabus.